EliteFix Windows Server 2016 Bootable USB For Fast Installs, Recovery, & Repairs
Boot up your PC from your USB using one of the methods below, select the desired version of Windows OS you want to use and then go through the install, repair, or upgrade. Our Boot USB has all the files needed to do full installations, upgrades, and repair. Internet access isn’t required to use any of the Windows operating systems from this USB.
This USB is ideal for those who do not have a stable or fast enough Internet connection to download the installers from Microsoft, Prefer quick and reliable convenience, or have limited Internet data usage where the 5GB installer size could be better utilized elsewhere.
How To Boot From The USB:
- If your computer supports booting from USB or DVD, you can often choose the device to start up your computer from a menu just after the computer turns on. Typically the first screen will display a message telling you which key to press to enter the boot menu or choose a different startup device
- This key might be something like F8, F10,or F12. If you can’t see which key to press, you can search for your computer online. Press this key to enter the boot menu when your computer is booting. Select the entry matching your USB disk which should be labeled as "Sandisk" and press Enter to boot from the selected operating system.
- If your computer doesn’t have a menu to choose the startup device, you will need to change the order of startup devices in the BIOS or firmware settings. To do this, when your computer starts up, watch for a message telling you which key to press to enter setup. It will usually be something like F1,F2,F9, F10, DEL or ESC.
- Press this key while your computer is booting to edit your BIOS settings. Use the arrow keys to find the setting marked “Start up” or “Boot order” and find the entry for “removable drive”, “USB media” or "DVD drive". Move this to the top of the list to make the computer attempt to boot from the USB device or DVD drive before booting from the hard disk. Usually, you have to press a certain key such as F10to save the changes you’ve made to the settings.
This USB includes the following Windows operating systems:
- Windows Server 2016 Standard
Notice: This listing does not breach any copyright or terms of services agreements. You are not paying for any software. You are paying for the USB Boot service, the time to perform the operating system procedure, and then postage & packaging costs.
This product does not include a license key or a certificate of authenticity (COA). This product will restore and repair the user’s operating system using their owned legal license key. Software is open source and freely GNU license agreement.
Disclaimer: The USB memory stick is intended for repairs and recovery only and does not include a license, product key or COA. The Microsoft software is available free of charge online.
Please note this is not compatible with Mac OS systems.
Basic Windows knowledge is required.
✅ Free Same Day Shipping On All Orders With Tracking
✅ 24/7 Technical Support Available
✅ Free 60 Day Replacement Warranty
✅ 100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back